2024 STREETS IMPROVEMENTS in Swanson Park - See Notice below +++

Permits / Forms / Applications

What needs a permit?  Any new residential home or commercial building.  Decks, fences, garages, accessory buildings, cement slabs, in-ground pools, room additions, and signs, etc. 

Also, if your project is beyond the parameters of village ordinance, you'll need to request a variance.

Outside sales:  You must obtain a solicitation permit to sell door-to-door, or on private/public property.

If you have questions, contact the village hall at 815 332-3441 for assistance.

Submit applications via fax to:  815 332-3414

Completed applications may be mailed to  Village of Cherry Valley, 806 E. State Street, Cherry Valley, IL  61016

Arcade - Video Gaming License Application

Carnival Permit Application

Catering License Application

Driveway Permit

Employment Application

Freedom of Information Act -FOIA

Lawn Sprinker Permit

Liquor License Application

Memorial Program Form

Residential Storage Containers Permit Form


R.O.W Permit

Sign Permit


Special Events Permit Application

Special Use Permit Application

Swimming Pool Guidelines

Variance Application

Zoning Permit Application-Building Permit

Zoning Protest Form