Are you interested in having your water bill payment come out of your checking or savings account when it is due?  If so, please fill out the attached form and return it to Village Hall with a copy of a voided check or voided savings account deposit slip.   A water bill will still be sent out to you for review with the date your account will be debited.  If you would like more information please contact Kathy Trimble @ 815-332-1238.

Filename Size
An Adobe Acrobat file LIQUOR COMM 04-11-2022 14 KB
An Adobe Acrobat file LIQUOR COMM 10-04-2022 14.72 KB